Where are you based?
- Vancouver, BC but available anywhere.
What gear do you use?
- DSLR Canon 5D Mark iii cameras, along with several Canon & Sigma Art lenses. I will always have two cameras with me during a shoot.
Do you work with a second shooter?
- Yes! I have a talented network of photographers that I trust & work with regularly. You can add a second shooter to any photography package.
What if I'm camera shy?
- Welcome to the club! I totally know the feeling but don't worry. The purpose of my photography is to capture real moments so we won't do anything that doesn't suit your personality. During a photo shoot we'll be wandering the location, chatting & having some laughs, and I'll capture whatever naturally unfolds, giving a few helpful suggestions only when needed.
Why don't you show your prices?
- I'm glad you asked! I would love to hear a bit about you and what your looking for first. I like to work with people who want to work with me because they like what I do, not because of the initial price.
How many photos will we receive?
- I'm more about quality, instead of quantity. For every hour I'm with you, you can expect between 50-80 edited high-res images.
How long does it take to receive our photos?
- For Weddings, typically 6-8 weeks.
- For Portrait & other photography, 4-6 weeks.
- If you need a few images right away for Thank you cards or Announcements that's not a problem, just let me know!
Can we meet you?
- Of course! I'd love to meet up and chat! You can pick your favorite coffee shop or place to grab a drink, whatever you prefer, its on me! ;)